How Do I Place an Order?
You can place an order with us two ways:
1. Shop by browsing through our website. 2. Add merchandise to your shopping cart by clicking on the 'add to bag' near the desired item.
3. Review the items in your shopping cart. You can remove, delete or update your shopping cart by clicking on either 'remove', 'delete' or 'update'.
4. To continue shopping click on 'continue'. Please be aware that another customer can still purchase items in your shopping basket until you checkout.
5. Proceed to checkout by clicking on 'checkout' and follow the instructions.
ORDERING OVER THE PHONE
1. Contact us at (702) 676-6966 Monday - Saturday 10:00am - 7:30pm or Sunday 11:00am-5:00pm PST and our Customer Service Department will be more than happy to assist you in placing an order.
*Orders shall be accepted at our sole discretion but will normally be accepted if the goods that you order are available and your credit card is authorized for the transaction. We will contact you if there are any problems with your order. Prices quoted to you are the prices set at the time.
**All web orders need up to 3 business days to process. If you need your order expedited, please contact customer service.
***We will send you an email confirmation of your order.
****Please note your purchase from Wally's Wine and Spirits will show on your transaction history as Southwest Wine and Spirits.
*****Original packaging not guaranteed. If you would like to request original packaging please contact customer service.
Do you accept international orders?
At the moment we do not accept orders to internationally via our website. For international shipments, please contact customer service to place your order.
How can I check the status of my order?
You can track your order three ways:
1. You can track your order by logging into your customer account on our website. You can view your order history and track each individual order you have placed.
2. You can also use your tracking number to visit www.fedex.com to get the most up-to-date information on your order.
3. You can contact our Customer Service department at (702) 676-6966 Monday - Saturday 10:00am - 7:30pm or Sunday 11:00am-5:00pm PST who will be more than happy to provide you with details on your latest order.
When will my Will Call order be ready?
All web orders need 1-3 business days for processing. When your order is ready for pick-up you will receive an email.
*Please note All orders requested for Will Call will be held for 30 days from the date of purchase. Orders not picked up within 30 days of the date of purchase will be canceled, refunded, and returned to stock with a restocking fee of 20% of the total purchase. All will call orders require a 1-3 day processing period. All Will Call orders require a valid photo ID to be presented at pickup.
Do you charge Tax on web orders?
Orders that will be picked up or shipped within Nevada are subject to Nevada State and local sales tax.
What if it becomes too hot or too cold to ship my order?
Safe delivery of your order is of great importance to Wally's. During periods of extreme heat or cold, Wally's may delay at its discretion shipment of a package to prevent heat damage or freezing. If we feel it is necessary to put a weather hold on your order, you will be notified via email. If you wish to expedite shipping, you can contact customer service for your shipping options.
Wally’s Futures Policy:
All orders are subject to confirmation. Payment by is due in full at the time of purchase by cash, check, bank transfer or Visa/Mastercard or Discover. California sales tax is not charged at the time of purchase. For orders delivered in California, sales tax will be due at the time of fulfillment. Per American Express Policy we are unfortunately not able to take payment for Wine Futures. All futures purchases are non-refundable.
The customer is responsible for any and all Import Duties that may apply to any purchase of wine and/or alcoholic beverages, including those Import Duties in effect after the customer purchases the wine and/or alcoholic beverage but prior to the importation of the wine and/or alcoholic beverage.
Customer cannot cancel any purchase, seek rescission of any agreement or contract, or fail to make timely payment for any purchase because of any applicable Import Duties, the adoption of a new trade policy, or renegotiation or termination of certain existing bilateral or multi-lateral trade agreements.
Wally’s may provide an estimated time of arrival for the wines you have ordered as guidance; this is not a promise or guarantee of any specific delivery date. While we make every effort to receive wines within the estimated time of arrival, based upon release and importation schedules, shipments can often be delayed. By buying futures, you accept that delayed arrival is not a valid reason for cancellation of your order. We will notify you when your wine has arrived and is ready for fulfillment.
Can I make a reservation at your Las Vegas location?
At this time Wally's Las Vegas does not accept reservations. For large parties or information on our private dining room please contact email@example.com.